Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Posted by Picasa


Dear Daughter,

This is the beginning of my letters to you online. I know it seems odd, but sometimes it's easier for me to have more clarity of thought with pen and paper than with just my mouth. :) So bear with me and read on.

This has been a busy and somewhat difficult school year for you thus far, but I want you to know that you are not going through this alone. Yes, you have God with you, but you also have us (your father & me) praying for you everyday. We love you very much! We are cheering you on, knowing that God will see to completion the good work that He began in you so many years ago.

One day you will become that godly woman that you desire to be. You will be a light shining forth His glory in the darkness of this world. You will be like a breath of fresh air, a fragrant blessing to those who know you. But, don't wait for tomorrow for that to become reality. Start working on it now. How?

Persevere in your faith and the work that God has set before you. Study to show yourself approved - in all things. Seek to be pleasing to God now through your obedience in what He calls you to each day. Remember, we are behind you, and we love you.

Love,

Momma